Since 1990, Business Edge has delivered insurance systems that improve the performance of organisations operating within the insurance industry in Southern Africa. This experience spans both short term and life insurance and includes retirement fund and medical aid administration solutions.
The strength of our solutions is the result of our:
· sound knowledge of the insurance business;
· access to leading packaged solutions through strong relationships with our strategic partners;
· understanding how to effectively integrate people and processes;
· insight into relevant solutions and software packages;
· understanding how to deliver these solutions in collaboration with client staff.
Solutions that address industry challenges
We provide solutions, to insurers and intermediaries, which enable the key strategic drivers for the industry, including:
· rapid product innovation in response to increasing consumerism;
· regulatory compliance and corporate governance;
· productivity improvement;
· customer service;
· stakeholder communication and self-service.
To do this we deliver end-to-end solutions that are driven by people, processes and technology; solutions that are engineered to combine the delivery of Business Edge services and professional practices with packaged product solutions which are implemented in partnership with leading providers of administration systems and other enabling technologies.
Our insurance assignments are governed by a rigorous engagement model and staffed by our consultants. Our professional practices encompass all aspects of solution delivery, namely: system strategy, project management, architecture, analysis, development and testing. Importantly, our consultants have practical insurance business and systems knowledge woven into their professional speciality.
Over the years we have built longstanding relationships with blue-chip clients that include Discovery, Anglo American, Anglo Platinum, Europ Assistance, Hollard, Liberty Life, MIBFA, Mutual & Federal and Platinum Health.