Consumers opt for mobile vehicle inspections
The latest survey by AMS (Asset Management Solutions) of 500 new policy holders shows unequivocally that consumers are becoming far more savvy when selecting insurance. Consumers looking for motor insurance are demanding value and far more convenience as part of the package. Insurers that are awake to this have to meet this challenge.
Some things just don’t change…It is still all about the consumer
CONSUMER SURVEY FACTS AND FINDINGS
· Over 90% of respondents far preferred a mobile service than having to take their car somewhere.
· Clients felt more positive about their Insurer or broker after the mobile service.
· Clients felt that by being offered the mobile inspection service insurers were making an effort to be more user friendly and more accessible to their clients.
· Compared to the same time two years ago a full 47% (33% two years ago) of clients were aware and understood the reasons for the mobile inspection.
· 87% of clients surveyed had had a positive experience when using the service and would recommend or use the service again.
· 27% more clients, than two years ago, who were told by their insurer and or broker to take their vehicle somewhere for an inspection opted to call us directly for a mobile service.
· 13% of clients asked had actually moved insurer because they had not had the time or the inclination to take their vehicle to a prescribed outlet for an inspection.
Bernd Veening CEO of Asset Management Solutions comments:
“In the current environment consumers are really up against some challenging obstacles. I include myself in this, we are all highly pressurised for time, especially when you consider such things as road works, deadlines, trying to get to work on time, kids, school sport, scheduled meetings and the like. All of these add serious stress to an already challenging life. Most insurers, who are serious about managing their motor portfolio, and who insist on a pre-inspection of all motor, have to understand these challenges, hence the use of AMS. This option allows the insurer a focused approach to motor risk management as well as offering their client, who is pure gold at the moment, a way of getting this task done fast, efficiently and professionally.”
Asset Management Solutions has a ten (10) year track record of offering what has to be one of the most essential aspects of managing motor risk for insurers…a fully mobile visual check of the risk.
Most underwriting risk managers, worth their salt, will very quickly agree that writing motor without actually physically seeing the risk is highly risky at best and plain negligence at worst. It is absolutely essential that Insurers have the tools to be able to manage motor far more effectively. AMS with its complete independence, extensive national footprint, trained surveyors and ten year track record meets this requirement. Maintaining our credibility in leading the way for this essential service has stood the test of time.
Asset Management Solutions
Breaking News »