The truth about vehicle inspections
It is a simple truth, but like death and taxes, we are unable to ignore it.
NO INSURER CAN AFFORD TO WRITE MOTOR BUSINESS WITHOUT PHYSICALLY SEEING THE RISK.
This is not new; most insurers have been telling their clients to take their cars to an appointed outlet for a pre-insurance vehicle inspection for years. However, in the current, almost hostile business environment, this creates two fundamental problems:
1. It can be a huge inconvenience for the client which is an unwelcome irritant
2. In most cases this form of inspection process has not been able to deliver the type of focused risk management that Insurers / underwriters and claims departments require.
This does not have to be the case. AMS (Asset Management Solutions) are the largest independent Insurance surveying company in South Africa. They have a 10 year track record of performing full mobile vehicle inspections for major insurers. AMS offer 5 essential benefits that insurers cannot ignore:
1. They are fully mobile, meeting the client, at their convenience, either at home or work.
2. They have full national representation.
3. It is their core business which ensures the Insurer receives the focus they require to manage these risks.
4. They are fully automated with various online systems that allow the linkage of underwriting and claims departments resulting in fast efficient service.
5. They have a ten year track record accompanied by the credibility of dealings with major insurers in South Africa.
Bernd Veening, CEO of AMS says, “There is a drive by insurers to positively differentiate themselves from the pack. Our service offers them, and, more importantly their premium paying clients, convenience and professionalism along with the critical risk management information they desperately require”.
AMS’s mobile vehicle inspection service is well established producing well documented underwriting as well as claims reducing result over its 10 year history.
Asset Management Solutions (AMS)
Breaking News »