* Headline earnings per share up 50% to 207,1 cents
* Total assets up 22% to nearly R2 billion
* Profit after tax up 65% to R61,9 million
* Efficiency ratio improved 11% to 56,4%
* Return on ordinary shareholders average equity increases to 37,4%
* Capital adequacy up to 26% after BEE deal
Banking and financial services group Sasfin has delivered excellent results for the six months to 31 December 2005, with headline earnings per share up 50% to 207,1 cents (2004: 138,2 cents), continuing the strong trend in recent reporting cycles.
Sandwich Panel related fires have resulted in major property damage and business interruption losses over the years.
What are Sandwich Panels?
Sandwich Panels or Composite Panels are structures made ... Read More »
This study is the very first Coface survey on corporate payment experience in the Netherlands. Originally, this survey had been conducted between February and early-March 2020 (the first quarter of 2020, Q1 2020), ... Read More »
Global renewable energies: continued ascension despite the COVID-19 pandemic
Paris, September 8, 2020 – The COVID-19 health crisis has had a negative impact on short-term global renewable energy ... Read More »