Cooke Fuller Group based in Kloof KZN has a vacancy for a junior Short-Term Insurance Accounts Executive /Broker.
Experience and Minimum Requirements:
• Gr12 (Matric).
• FAIS Compliant.
• 5 years External Broking experience – Domestic & Commercial Lines.
• Own Transport essential.
• Worked in Broker environment – minimum 2 years.
Skills and Competencies:
• Team player.
• Self-driven and able to work both independently and within the Company policy and standards framework.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Policy, Product and System Knowledge.
• Self-Driven in terms of planning, organising and follow up.
Key Performance Areas:
• Client Base – maintain & grow a profitable client base – renewals/new business, FAIS Compliance documentation.
• Underwriting – provide effective instructions and paper work to underwriting support staff.
• Claims – turnaround times, communication with claims support staff.
Our client, a registered medical scheme, based in Pretoria, who delivers sustainable and integrated health solutions to union members, is looking for a Head of Administration, with a minimum of 7 years Financial ... Read More »
Our client, a registered medical scheme, based in Pretoria, who delivers sustainable and integrated health solutions to union members, is looking for a Compliance Manager who will be reporting directly to the Head ... Read More »
As part of our social initiatives and in order to help people find jobs within the insurance and financial services sectors, we offer employers free vacancy listings.
Given that many insurance practitioners, ... Read More »