Vehicle Security Association of SA (VESA)
1. To be recognised as the regulator for the vehicle security industry in Southern Africa.
2. To fulfil its charter of ensuring and enforcing quality products and quality fitments relating to vehicle security and maintaining these standards on behalf of the consumer.
3. To establish, maintain and promote industry standards resulting in sustainable loss reduction and fair and just practices.
4. To maximize recognition as an independent body - representing the interests of all Consumers, Supporting Organisations and Members alike.
5. To achieve unprecedented competitive power, pride in everything VESA undertakes, and good returns for Members and employees alike.
6. To raise the awareness of the VESA within Government, Police, supporting organisations (Insurance, Transport, Automotive, Financial), trade representative bodies, press and public alike and to obtain maximum support from them for the use of approved products and accredited installers validated by the issuance of the VESA Certificate of Installation.