Specialised Environmental Services
Specialised Environmental Services offer a comprehensive and cost effective range of Occupational Health, Hygiene and Safety, and Environmental Management services, assisting our clients to comply with the legislative requirements and to ensure an environment conducive to the health and well being of their employees.
The purpose is to identify, anticipate, evaluate and control all those environmental risk factors that may have an influence on worker’s health within the workplace and also those communities, who’s health may be directly affected by Clientele’s day to day operations.
Our services include:
• Integrated Health Risk Assessments
• Illumination Surveys
• Ventilation Surveys and Assessments
• Noise Measurement and Management
• Thermal Stressor Surveys and Management- Heat and Cold Stress
• Air particle and Dust Sampling
• Environmental Noise Assessments
• Hazardous Biological Agents Monitoring and Management
• Electromagnetic Field Radiation Management
• Hazardous Chemical Substance Air Sampling and Management
• Asbestos Sampling and Management
• Lead Sampling and Management
• Indoor Air Quality Sampling
• Environmental Impact Assessments
• Biological Swab Sampling and Analysis
• Legionella Sampling and Testing
• Soil and Water Sampling
• Full independently audited report with recommendations
• Medical Surveillance and Biological Monitoring
Please visit our website for more information.