At Khualnathi we believe that your Human Capital Investment is the primary building block in your business and requires pro-active management. The management of your human resources can easily be costly and a complicated exercise. At Khulanathi we strive to streamline this vital investment by ensuring that you have the right person with the correct skills in the appropriate position.
Khulanathi is a dynamic group of professionals with combined industry experience of more than 45 years in payroll, sourcing, training and placement of your staffing requirement.
Our growing staff is a group of dedicated professionals, who will assist you with unique staffing solutions in our pursuit of customer satisfaction and building lasting and mutually beneficial synergies.
Vision and Mission:
Our Vision is to ensure a productive working environment for employers and employees alike by ensuring sound business ethics and relations within your industry.
Our Mission is to preserve our people, property, environment and our clients is an economically challenged South Africa through:
- Minimising the risk of injury to our collective people;
- Minimising damage to our environment and your property;
- Maximising our service and quality of work;
- Being personally committed to this objective;
- Taking responsibility by recognising quality workmanship;
- Relying on commitment from every employee to progressively grow into world class service specialists;
- Giving our total commitment at all times in achieving our mission;
The following values which are derived from our Constitution, will underpin human capital management in our service delivery.
Compliance with statutory requirements:
Khulanathi complies with statutory requirements and is registered with the following Governmental Departments / Compliance Bodies:
- South African Receiver of Revenue (PAYE, SDL, VAT, etc)
- Unemployment Insurance Fund
- Workman’s Compensation Fund
- BBBEE compliant
Voluntary submissions are made to:
- Department of Labour for Employment Equity Report
- Services SETA for Annual Training Report and Workplace Skills Plan is submitted annually
- Payroll Administration – we administrate weekly, bi-weekly and monthly payrolls. No payroll is too big or too small.
- Recruitment of Permanent and Temporary Placements - we specialise in the supply of referenced personnel in permanent and contract positions
- Staffing Solutions –. We strive to mitigate delays in your productivity by placing suitably qualified personnel within your workforce through careful selection and screening processes. OID management and IRP’s are maintained.
- Training - In-house and external training to suit client requirements.
- HR and IR Matters - Dispute Resolution of workplace issues through mediation of grievances & disciplinary procedures and other disputes arising. Collective bargaining through the representation of our clients as employers across all levels of said collective bargaining structures in all negotiations and meetings regarding exemptions and all labour related matters.
- CIPC and WCA Registrations – we assist in obtaining new registration numbers
- SHE Site Files – we assist in setting up a site specific safety file as required by OHS Act.