Welcome to Riskbuster,
What is RISKBUSTER COVER?
Does the following scenario, paint the picture?
- Unforeseen small losses that seem to pitch up when least expected?
- But my policy will cover it ……. Submit the claim
- Oh – ok the cover limit is in the policy extensions?
- It is only a small claim!
- Wow – is that what it costs to replace
- Why is my claim payment less than my loss?
- Why does my policy not cover my full loss?
- Restricted policy limits?
- I did not expect that the loss is more than the policy limit.
- I lost more than what my policy paid out!!!!
Riskbuster Cover provides a number of ADVANCED cover extensions designed to either.
- follow the clients underlying short term Insurance policy and fill-up any short fall’s that the client may experience once the underlying policy has responded (pending that the underlying policy firstly does not fully indemnify the client for the loss incurred)
- Or, if the underlying policy does not cater for this cover
- Or, a set of unique covers which may be excluded by the underlying Insurer
The basis of cover remains that the underlying policy must first respond, and then only will Riskbuster Cover will indemnify the client for any shortfall on a claim
OR if the underlying policy does not offer the cover
OR if the underlying policy extension was not selected by the Insured at time of cover inception
OR if the underlying policy excludes the cover.
Each advanced extension is defined independently and applied independently unless it more specifically follows or attaches to an extension on the underlying policy.
Riskbuster Cover provides the following:
- Riskbuster: Fill-up Extension Buster
- Riskbuster: I forgot cover
- Riskbuster: All Risk cover
- Riskbuster: Average buster (non-Motor)
- Riskbuster: Under-Insured buster (Motor)
- Riskbuster: Advanced add-ons
What does RISKBUSTER COVER do?
- Riskbuster Cover provides for the shortfall in cover which a customer experiences after a loss under his existing insurance policy.
- Riskbuster Cover plugs the cover gap between the loss and the policy settlement.
- Riskbuster makes provision for the inconvenience of carrying a unforeseen shortfall under your existing policy, irrespective of who the Insurer is.
- Riskbuster – Reduces the loss attributed to unchecked price increases and value of goods and services.
- Riskbuster helps you keep pace with costing.
Visit Our Virtual Offices For More Info Click Here