Natsure Online Short Term Insurance Training Portal is Officially Live!
In a fast paced, tech driven world finding the time during working hours to earn CPD points can be challenging for intermediaries. Natsure has created a solution! An online training portal, focusing on niche short term insurance. The training portal provides courses that you can access anytime and anywhere, meaning you no longer have to take time out of the working day to attend events to gain CPD points.
As an FPI accredited Training Provider, Natsure has developed content according to the Fit and Proper requirements for financial services providers as defined in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (Act no 37 of 2002).
Continuous professional development is required in the insurance industry. All FSP’s, key individuals and representatives must maintain the required competence to render the financial services for which it is authorised.
The Natsure online broker training portal is the first to offer both Product Specific and CPD courses on various lines of niche specialist insurance including aviation, marine cargo, heavy commercial vehicles & commercial, renewable energy, personal accident and on our NEW and exciting product -outdoor & recreation.
We have recognised the skills gap in the specialist short term insurance space, and we trust that this portal will bring us one step closer to educating for the future minds
The Training Portal is available to Short Term Insurance Intermediaries and Natsure’s Industry Partners at No Cost.
How it Works:
- Visit https://www.natsuretraining.co.za/user-register and Sign Up!
- You will receive an email notifying you of your successful registration Pending Approval
- Once your user account has been approved you will receive a confirmation email
- Log in and checkout the Dashboard for your completed CPD, new course and new events available
- Each assessment has a video or static presentation, a user manual and an assessment. Only after completion with a minimum pass rate, will the CPD points be granted and only 3 attempts will be allowed per assessment. Each step must be completed before the next step can be done
- Once the course has been completed, the user will still have access to the course they have completed. This ensures the content is always available if the broker wants to refer to the training material for remediation.
The online training portal is a result of our mission to transform the insurance industry with our 50 years of niche underwriting expertise. We are striving to apply our years of skill and experience and share our knowledge through easy access to training and virtual examples to improve understanding and to innovate intermediaries to share this knowledge with the ultimate insureds.
Natsure is bridging the gap in specialist insurance training one CPD point at a time!
Breaking News »