Loss Adjusters - Do Not Be Misguided, You Need A Reputable Engineer For Your Assessments…..Now More Than Ever!
The risks for the insurance industry are increasing by the day because of structural designs, structural failures, sub-standard construction levels, floods, and fire damages.
Structural designs to ensure compliance became so problematic, that an independent review became inevitable without any exception.
The responsibility on you, as Loss Adjuster acting on behalf of your company with the major task to limit the risk and manage the final pay-out, became a very challenging task.
The solution to limit risks is to contract the services of a specialist to assist with the assessment and structural surveying of the industry. These include but is not restricted to: -
· Structural assessment of buildings damaged by fire and floods
· Structural inspection and assessments of structural failures
· Structural surveys and monitoring of potential subsidence of structures
· Failure analysis and investigations
· Independent review of structural and civil engineering designs to ensure compliance with the relevant codes of practice and standards
· Expert witness for insurance claims - court work
· Construction defects expert
· Condition assessments of structures
· Complete design and supervision for remedial/reinstatement of damaged structures.
Myself, together with my team provide specialised civil and structural engineering consulting services to Loss Adjusters and Insurance companies nationwide.
My many years of specialisation and experience in this field will give you peace of mind and take some of the responsibility away so that you can focus on other more important tasks, granting me the opportunity to build mutual trust and confidence for future assessments.
Breaking News »